Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rain

The rain is truly amazing. It makes me sad and yet happy.

Can this be..?

Of course it can, because this is me. Do i mind no, not much anymore.

The rain brings such a serene feeling, I love it. I love the way it smells, the way it looks when it pours down on the ground. And most of all I love splashing in the puddles as though I was a little kid.

Thats why I love living in Missouri. It has all seasons and rains usually alot. Its nice and cold and nothing is dead. I use to live in Arizona and New Mexico. It was amazing there. The warmth was very nice. But everything was dead which left me feeling dead as well. Here everything is beautiful and green. I love everything about Missouri.

The rain has stopped. I wonder....would some one consider the rain a her or a he....I think it would be a she. =)

Then again that could be taken sexist...oh well...



Sona

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The rain is a beautiful thing. Sometimes it is terrible, sometimes it just weeps. It is like many things in life, or the life experience itself, happy mixed with sadness and bitterness. Such is the way of the world.