Sunday, October 25, 2009

Strangers

Why doesn't she ever have one nice thing to say to me.
Why cant she ever look at me the way she use to, When we where younger, immature, selfish, loud,...........and happy.
We never talk anymore...
and when we do it's fighting...or her talking about her "wonderful boyfriend".

I use to be her best friend, her sister, now I'm nothing but a nascent around.
Shes never home and when she finally is it's with her boyfriend sucking face. Her life has now become revolved around her boyfriend and I have no role in it.
I see her and she See's me...but really when we look at one another we see a stranger, some unknown person...and neither one of us want to figure them out.
Does it hurt..? Hurt to see her this way..! Hurt to know that even I see it...? Does it kill me to know I could stopped this some way..? Do I not but cry over night after sleepless night wondering is she'll come be my side and say I love you..?
No....That is asking to much...for she and I are but strangers in disguise. Me and her...arent sisters...

No comments: