Friday, February 26, 2010

I'M ALIVE, but I have some sad news

I'm very sorry I've been gone for so long. There was a reason, though. The pain I was feeling on my side wasn't just nothing; it was ovarian cancer. Seven and a half inches long, in fact. It was twisted around my left ovary, thus, I lost my whole left ovary along with the cancer. I was in the hospital for a few days. Hopefully it won't come back since we caught it early. But we have to watch over it.

God is amazing. I was very blessed that the surgery went so well.

Guess what, my nurse was gay! He was so cute! That was the best part, lol.

I won't be able to read all of your guy's stuff for awhile (I won't be fully recovered until six weeks from now). But I'll do my best to get caught up.

3 comments:

Hope said...

OMG I hope you feel better :)
Oh and how come all the cute guys have to be gay?

Ace said...

OMG I was wondering where you were, so sorry to hear the terrible news but am glad that they found it in time, I hope you get better soon. :')

lotsalove!!!

ACE~xxxxx

Sanyu said...

I love u Hope, im srry u hav to go through all of this but i will b right here always next to u!

Zack <3 Hopee!