Friday, July 23, 2010

Repeating myself

I've said this before and I'll say it again...theres a good and a bad to having friends on my blog. Good cause they can see the real me and maybe understand something...bad because I'm limited to what I may say.

I hate not being able to write exactly what I'm thinking cause I don't want my friends to see.

It's very irritating because this is how I vent...it's how I get out what I can not say to anyone else.
And now..even here where I should be able to say finally how I feel....once again I cant. It's very annoying.

I'm not mad..just I may do something so that I may write again without having to be limited to what I say. It's not personal, but Its what I may have to do.

>.<
***

Also, I wont have internet till Wednesday so, i won't be able to blog till then. Soooo until next time. =] see ya.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope
I wish you would comment on my posts like in the old days....I miss your opinions

Anonymous said...

This is why all but two people in real life don't know I have my blog. I have a friend and my cousin that read my blog, and they were forewarned about what was on it. They also don't share it with anyone. Otherwise, all the people I know in real life that read my blog are bloggers that read my blog before meeting me in the flesh.