Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sanyu2, bi-polar, and more surgery yaa..not

Each day grows better and better.

I like being unattached and not calling ourselves anything..but know its still there.

It's nice. There's no expectations, or limits. It's just us, and no names or brands like boyfriends and girlfriend. or couple.

I like it when it's like this. Theres no need to fear break ups because theres nothing to break off. Everything is free to be itself. whatever it maybe.

And I love that. Love talking with him.

***
Friday is my examination thing. There going to make sure they have th right diagnose's on me. They said it was major depression and now they're checking for bi-polar too...This will be the second time for this test, except Im older (still not old enough) and its with a new person giving me the test some where else. >.<
Kinda scary..my last dude freaked me out man. He was....idk..a creeper...>.<
Anyway so thats friday, NEXT.....lol
***
Tuesday, is my oral surgery.
You know im sick of surgery. THIS is the SECOND damn time they'll be putting me under in a year. >.<
Anyway, It's for my wisdom teeth. There not hurting me or anything...but were just gonna get em out in case. Lol. =]]
Soooo fun fun right..? Yep...
I'll be put on recovery for 2 weeks. whoohooo. =D
ICE CREAM HERE I COME. XDD
You should be jealous.......okay maybe not. lol

1 comment:

Sanyu said...

I feel the same way. I like it to.
This might sound weird but I've always wanted to know what it felt like when your knocked out lol. Yes I'm weird. I just want to know the experince what it was like and stuff. Don't worry about the surgery it will be fine, it will be nothing like the first one I'm sure you know that lol.

Btw you should call your dad.


Love ya