Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Heey

It's funny looking back on old things..or the past in general. How at the time.....nothing was changing, and yet you look back now and everything is different. Ironic right....? I know. Xp

I don't use this blog. I did what I finally wanted and I made a new one. If you want it, leave me a comment, I may not give it to you I may. Either way don't take it wrong if I don't. ^^

School is going pretty damn good.

Life is...well perfect. It seems like everything has come into perspective. I'm so happy and content with my life..with who I am.

I'm not sure if and when I'll get on this again, so until then See ya. =)

2 comments:

Sanyu said...

I've been trying to get on blog with my computer buts its not letting me sign in. Its says somethinga about "cookies" I don't know that those are but I guess I can't sign in with computer anymore I may just have to create a new one.
I would like to follow you but I want that to be your choice. If you don't want me to see some of the stuff I understand. I won't get mad and you know I won't.:)
Replying to your blog: I did the same thing not to long ago its amazing how fast things change and you don't even realize it. How you would talk or write or opinions on things. When I was looking back at mine I was thinkn that's how I used to talk? Lol. I heard about when you went to the doc yesterday I think its was and your blood is clear of cancer that's amazing! Remmber to thank God that he did that cause no one else could of. And don't take things for granted when things seem the best. Easy come easy go. Not saying anything agaisnt you don't think that >.< Just some advice. I taken a lot of things for granted these past few months...

Aslo I've been studying the bible and past history/sience and I found a WHOLE LOT of interesting stuff

By the way I asked my mom if I could create a youtube account she left me with no answer for a long time so I said screw it I don't care what you say. So I created one. I'm on kaites friends list you'll know which one is me its pretty selfexplainitory

And get on facebook!! I'm getting to good at my photoshoping there not pro but I'm doing way better than an ametuer could ever do I just found out that I that I had photoshop this whole time like 3 days ago I think.

Sanyu said...

I had a whole lot to say but my phone wouldn't let me. I hope it doesn't sound werid. Damn blackberry. NEVER GET A BLACKBERRY