Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bi-polar

You ever just have one of those days where you wonder why the fuck you even woke up...

why you take each breath in....

*my hand is raised up HIGH* lol.

I was getting better..with the whole depression and all...but just about a week or two ago it got bad again....like as bad if not worse than it was before...

Man I really dont want to go to school...like i know thats random but it just poped in my head.

My stomach is hurting...its "that time" and I have the munches lately..lol

wow.....I am so fucking bi-polar....

*takes gun and shots*

>.<

Alright..I'm going to bed...lol. Night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girly...havent talked you in like 2 months...I hope everything is okay with you...you should comment me back....or call whatever one is cool....so whats been going on lately.....

Hope said...

I know. I've missed you.

Well Ive just been really depressed lately..Im going to counseling today. So we'll see how that goes.

Ill have to do both. ^^

Well just getting use to everything again..recovery really fucked me up on my schudle and all...so Im just trying to get use to it..

Anyway..what about you..?

Hope-