Thursday, April 29, 2010

Normal day..or at least as normal is it gets

Today is a good day.

(so far..Each time it turns out good it always ends bad some way..so I dont want to curse it) Lol.

If any of you ever get really bored theres this amazing site I have thats really fun and entertaining..lol.

Its called www.gamesthatgive.net you should play bubble buster. Its my top favorite. And the star game. I think they call it staries. Lol.

Anyway,

I actually told my best friend everything...Like alot has happened to me these last few weeks and I havent been able to tell anyone. But yesterday I did. She's my best friend ever man. I didnt ever think we'd be this close or still even talking but we do.

I went to church with her last night. It was good until the end....Thats when of course he showed up....>.<

(I TOLD YOU. ITS ALWAYS THE END. AHHHH) Lol

Its like he's EVERYWHERE.

In my thoughts, at school, with my friends, fuck even my DREAMS. >.<

XD

It's like I cant exscape anywhere...its really unfair if you ask me....


I'll blog soon about exactly what happened..but I'm not ready yet...it still hurts..still hurting..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope,
even though i dont have the slightest clue as to what has been going on in your life..I am sorry for any and all pain that you have been through...alot of shit has gone down with me and well I've been really really lonely....but thats all stuff for me to be concerned about not you.....so just let me know whats going on in your life ...if you want that is......and just know that Im here for you...always have been and I always will be
Lia