Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Suffering


It hurts so bad...

This feeling makes my heart fall inside out..

All I can do is cry and wallow in my own damn self pity, it's so fucking pathetic.

It hurts so bad.. its kills..and they have no clue.

No clue how much I fucking care...how much I truly am there....

I wish I wasn't. I wish I would just say fuck it. Like everyone else has...but I cant and I wont because I'm fucking STUPID.

I just want to save them and help them..let them feel no pain...but either way..I'll always be in pain...its like I CANT WIN!!!!!!!


It would be so much freakin easier if I was all alone away from everyone and everything..then no one could hurt me and I as well could hurt no one......
gah.....I just want to cry...
.....T.T.......this is pure suffering..


No comments: