Friday, April 30, 2010

Teardrops on my guitar


Drew Looks at me


I fake a smile so he wont see


What I want and I need


And everything that we should be




I'll bet she's beautiful


That girl he talks about


And she's got everything


That I have to live without




Drew talks to me


I laugh cause its just so funny


I cant even see


Anyone when he's with me




He say's he's so in love


He's finally got it right


I wonder if he knows


He's all think about at night




He's the reason for the teardops on my guitar


The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star


He's the song in the car I keep singing


Dont know why I do




Drew walks by me


Can he tell that I cant breath?


And there he goes, so perfuctly


The kind of flawless I wish I could be




She better hold him tight


Give him all her love


Look in those beautiful eyes


And know she's lucky cause




He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar


The only thing thats got me wishing on a wishing star


He's the song in the car I keep singing


Dont know why I do




So I drive home alone


As I turn out the light


I'll put his picture down


And maybe get some sleep tonight




Cuz he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar


The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart


He's the song in the car I keep playing


No comments: