Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BACK

It's been such a long time. Im sorry about that too. But Im back soo it's all good.

I really have been meaning to get on but after i got home and started the recovery stage everything changed. Like even I changed. It's really werid..

Like the way I feel about relationships have changed and the way I feel about kids and love..>.<

Well anyway..this is just letting you all know I'm back. And I'm going to start "Real" blogs after this one..this one is just a I'm alive type of blog. lol. =D

Love ya all thanks for everything and again I'm sorry for being gone for so damn long.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

hey girlfriend ive missed you too! seems like we both walked through hell but we made it out! was we naked walking through hell it sure was hot lol were you peeking at me? im glad your ok really ive missed you.

Hope said...

Hell ya we did. ^^

Im pretty damn sure we where cause I was hot. Lol.

Gah..you caught me peeking...sorry.>.< Lol.

Im sooo glad your okay and that your not done blogging. =)

I really missed ya. ^^ Did you have any cute doctors?? =D

Love ya,

Hope-