Sunday, May 2, 2010

Daily confusion

I'm so confused..

Everything doesn't make sense. There's so many point of views and looks at things. And none of them are wrong nor right...

My heart...is constantly hurting..it's like never ending pain.

Everyone has changed so much...including me. But...I don't like some of the changes...and some of the changes...only hurt..but for other people it makes them happy...but like I said..it will ALWAYs...make me hurt...

In some ways I wish I could just start over...find knew friend..new crush..and even a knew family..
But that just comes with a whole new drama I'm unfamiliar with.

I just feel like Im slowly breaking and everyone and everything is just trying to break me further into a world of constant suffering....

Gah..

I'll explain more tomorrow...no time.

T.T

No comments: