Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Triangle-MY LUCK?!


I've never been more scared and relieved in my life.


I thought that one of my best friends had sex with another one of my friends...Now this doesn't seem bad right..? WRONG>.<


See..this person is the person I really care for..and even sorda like..Now, though I like them I wouldnt do anything about it cause, relationships are just not for me right now. Anyway...I still get jealous and all...and it hurts like a bitch to be around him..but it hurts worse when I'm not....Its terrible.


I lost it when I heard that they had sex....Like my heart sank to the floor. I thought it would fall out if I didn't hold my chest together.
I never pictured he'd let something like that happen so fast...and I was trying sooo hard not to be upset all fucking day but I was dieing...today in my second to last hour class charis(my best friend) told me she talk to the girl who is her best friend, and found out it was all a misunderstanding..they where screwing around..but they werent and did NOT have sex.
I was soo happy when she told me, apart of me is still sad though that he did shit with her..but it's better than having sex..
Or at least..for the sake of my sanitty it is.
this all just really sucks monkey balls.
and its way to late to change anything now...you know that saying your just in to deep...yeah..thats me..and you know what they say after that...
your fucked......
>.<

1 comment:

Forsaken03 said...

<3
love hurts, it's very true.
Before me and my boyfriend started dating, I HATED HIM. Whenever I was around him, my mind heart started beating fast, and i felt like i'd throw up.

It just means you care! Why let all this emotion go to waste? Maybe you should consider trying to become good friends with him at first? :) you never know what could happen, and keep your head up; I know it's easier said than done, but nothing will change if you want it stay the same :).

-Tyler