Friday, May 7, 2010

life..and all its glory


Getting depressed over nothing like normal...guess thats how it goes when you have depression..right..??


You know what I wonder....?


Is if I'll always be depressed...always be on medicine..


Is that my future...is that what I will look forward for...>.<


and is that what I'll pass to my kids....


.........*silence*


What a life right..


***


The energy is SO dead...like...you see I feed off of peoples energy. if there happy I'm happy if there sad I'm sad. Its just how it goes...and right now..there's no energy at all...which makes it right away negative....its hard to explain..but people or friends help me with my depression.


Of course they don't know that but, anyway...when they do something or say something to upset me it hurts alot...cause I take it all in and all the shitty energy that goes with it..


the energy at home sucks..my mom is talking to her fucking ass whole of a ex. and she bitches and complains he's such a jerk and I'm so done with him, then she stays and talks to him. I don't fucking get her.

My sister is just gah, fucking bitch. She's always yelling and judging me forever thing...why cant she just wake up and see the fucking dirt in her life.


my friends, I don't know anymore. I don't know who really are my true friends and who just are using me for what ever reason...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, it's distinctly possible you'll need to take them the rest of your life. However, therapy can really help as well (with a GOOD therapist, lol). I understand worrying about your kids...but perhaps they would also help ease the depression as well. I just refuse to reproduce cause I don't want to give my kids my shitty mood. :P

Hang in there. *hugs*

Raven said...

Hopey pleased don't get to depressed and if you do please talk to me...I hate being left out. I have lots of friends who get depressed a lot and they try to hide it from me and it hurts when they do.