Thursday, November 12, 2009

BEAVER



I'm tired right now and I feel like passiing out though it's not like I ran a marathon or anything..ohh well. Damn depression medicine.

Soo Ive been looking at people's blogs lately and I must say there's alot awsome peeps out there. Not that your interrested but my top favs to read are through my eyes(my top one, shes amazing)Life of a teenage girl, Blah, and so far that's my top peeps though I have a feeling I'm going to have alot more.

Anywayz, My brother...is a ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT. Ahhhh oh sweet relief. Good lord he's been pushing my buttons all freakin day. And then just as I start to cool off he decieds to go all bi-polar on my ass. >.<

Grrrrrr He threw a pillow at my head twice then I got up and toke the pillow beat the shit out of him with it and ran out laughing just to PISS HIM OFF. Lol.

ya soooo obviously me and my bro love each other...right I know. XP

Haha.

4 comments:

Tyler said...

I feel you on the brother front mines older I know he means well and I know he loves me but sometimes I have to put him in check and tell him let me grow up please.

Through My Eyes said...

I just want to thank you for all of the inspiration you leave on my blog its nice to know im not alone in this world
Until Next Time
LIA

Through My Eyes said...

by the way im soooooo honored to know that I am your favorite blogger it means alot
LIA

Through My Eyes said...

too many things have happened to me....that list is a long one....its just that i hold my pain and anger inside all the time....i show none of my true emotions...im sorry that all my blogs are sad but i have to get it out somehow...i will try to be a little happier next time...thank you for all of your words of support....they mean alot to me and i will have you know that i consider you a friend....and im glad you like my poems...your the only person that has ever liked them...well i guess thats becuase your the first person to have ever read them lol...your a nice person and i enjoy reading your blog as well...
take care Hope
LIA