Thursday, November 5, 2009

alieve again


Isn't amazing how such sadness and darkness can take over a persons body for days even years.
And then, that one person they love,the one person they need to bring them to life comes and makes everything better.

I thought I was dieing, No.... I was dieing, dieing inside. And of course I knew only one person could heal me..yes it was the one person who as well broke me. Only she could put back together what she had broke.

And just like the moon shines it's self every night, she showed her self, and we "made up". I didnt care if I had to bow down or what ever. I missed her so much. It just doesn't matter as long as she's there and she cares. =)

Two is better than one. She's my one...

and for once i dont care.

My one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mXK9psBITw

1 comment:

Hope said...

Listen to that song copy to the address bar thing.