Monday, November 23, 2009

Pain Journal...= GAY lol. jk. = AWSOME

Some times I don't know if the worst feeling of all is not knowing or just being cold...numb. Sure nothing bad is happening or you can't feel it anyway..but nothing good is happening either.
I've expericned this alot and I still don't know the answer to this..most likely will never..oh well.

That's how I feel. I feel like nothing to be mad at or sad at but nothing to be happy either. I feel like I'm walking down a dead end road without even knowing it..
How sad right....? I know.

Soo I've started something positive for myself. Since I can't be blogging all day, lol, Ive got a little notebook thing called my pain journal.(not so much a journal but anyway). I take it to school and stuff, and when anything is bothering me I write it down in there, to get my feelings out. =)

Good..? Right I know. I'm a genius. MWHAHAHA. Not really. lol.

Soooo I updated a friends profile His blog is feelings of a teenage boy. Check it out. =DD

HAPPY EARLY THANKS GIVING. =P

1 comment:

Tyler said...

hey girl sorry havent been around like they idea of keeping your thoughts i do mine on my phone so i can go back and look later makes for good posts right? have a good thanksgiving ill catch up with all your posts i missed when i get back home.