Monday, November 9, 2009

GR KATIE DIE

I LOVE reading books!! There so amazing. One day I hope to publish mine. ^-^

Anywayz, I just got done reading shooter. It's a really good book...or at least I thought so. It's about a crime/murder happened with these 3 teenagers. 2boys and 1 girl. It talks about how one of the boys is like freakin crazy, and like kills a boy and wounds like 12 others or something, and anyway, he ends up commeting suicide. Talks about why and how....and stuff like that. =]

But the point I'm trying to make is, when I read a book I get really into it...Like if the situation is sad or depressing, I would get depressed/sad..and like I don't even mean too..I just do. Lol.

Werid, yes I know. >.<

Grr Damn sister just barges inmy room with her boyfriend being loud and turning on all the lights, god it's so fucking annoying. I CANN'T WAIT till she leaves.

Ahhhh I'm gonna end up like that guy in the book killing people. =P sounds like fun if it's my sister.

2 comments:

Through My Eyes said...

I'd like to thank you for always reading my blog its nice to know someone is out there reading it. :D Your compassion means alot to me thank you
LIA

Hope said...

You're very welcome. I love listening and learning about other people. You are very interesting.

By the way that's not bad. ;P

Hope-