Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Bambi DAY =P


SO feeling very happy and confident in my own body, since ever(a year). I went to my dad's for Thanks Giving. We all had a awsome time. I entertained the kids outside while the adults cooked. Though I did help cook(alittle).

When we where outside we found this little kitty family, and I thought awww how sweet. So I brought out a SHIT load of turkey and feed it to them. But there was two little babies so I had to chew up the turkey and feed it to them.(GROSS! Now I know why people don't wana get old). Anywayz I was feeding my favorite one,(it was all white and had blue eyes)I named it snow ball. LOL! =D

Sooo I'm holding her, letting her eat outta my hand and i guess my thumb looked pretty tasty so she bit down and left 4 holes in my fucking thumb. My eyes like popped out. Like NO ONE bites me. And this little shit broke the skin, I was bleeding, and it hurt like a bitch. XP Sooo I guess I'm a turkey meal. =P

You know what I hate most though, about any party or get together..? When it's all over and everyone leaves. I get this weird empty feeling, kinda numb in a way. And I feel kinda depressed. I don't why. I always get like that. It sucks....

Same like when I leave my dad's and go to my mom's. Everyone gets so mad at me because they say I completely change. I don't even notice it. It's almost like an invisible switch inside of me. That's goes on and off as it pleases. And just as I go back my "switch"turns on. I guess you could say it let's me know I'm back to reality... I don't know.. It's weird..

but I guess.......


that's just me..
(P.S- My dad was talking about hunting stuff and was like, yaaay if I woulda caught me a dear we would of been eatin Bambi for thanks giving. I was like no dad, it's turkey day. Hes like to bad Its Bambi day, and Maybe Mama Bambi will join us. I'm just like omg dad....NO!!!! NO MEANS NO!! AHHH STRANGER DANGER......HAHAHAHA) (dumbass) <.<

No comments: