Wednesday, November 25, 2009

LOVE OR LUST..??

yoai Pictures, Images and PhotosWhat is love, and why has the world said only love can be between a man and women. Is this statement true or false. I've searched for this but everyone has there own opion but which one is right..?

When I fell in love with her, and now it's over,..... It's left me with so many questions for my self.
Is there something wrong with me, Am I bi, or do I just like to look at women and say "damn she's fine". Sure I looked but didn't act but with Bri I did act. So then...what about that.. Was it just a one type of thing..or is there still that side there...

It scares me. This subjet. More than anything. Scares me, because I do care what people think, scares me, because I want to marry a man, It scares me, because I dont know exactly what I believe in, and if I'm a christian then does that mean I'll burn in hell for my actions...? And if I wont....does that mean beng bi would be more apllying to me.... >-_-< ahhhh I have no fucking clue.

It makes me want to cry, because I know there is no awnser and in the end...My feeling of being bi will be turned away because like I said...to her.. It was her. Only her..and if not her than no one else. (That's a girl)

I dont know...
Plz comment and tell me what you think....or dont..lol. and be honest. I don't mind.

(By the way this is random but I think guy with guy is sooooo HOT. In japan it's called yoai. ITS THE SEX.) lol xP

5 comments:

Forsaken03 said...

looooool,
;) Stay strong,

Through My Eyes said...

I understand what your saying in this blog....I've often thought these things as well....I've never dated a girl and I'm 95% sure I'm straight but I've also noticed myself checking women out...its crazy....and I couldnt agree with you more that man on man is hot...maybe i'll burn in hell for thinking that....thank you again for your wonderful comments...I find myself looking forward to going on my own blog just to see if you have written...and of course I love reading your blog as well....thank you for you are my first friend I have found on here....I too will always be there for you whenever you need me....I wish you the best of Thanksgivings...
Take Care
LIA

aisuru-chan said...

this is why i dont have religon...dont u see how it affects u?! every girl most likley feels love for another girl at some point in their life. just not everyone wants to admit it. everyone ive talked to has had that. but in the end ur going to marry a guy so why should u worry about loving a girl now? i mean if God loves you and forgives u. why should he care who u love girl or boy? thats what religon does it restricts u. it doesnt let u do things that people should do or experience. u cant control ur feelings. feeling love for the same sex is not wrong. or rite. its not a crime. or a deed. its just a feeling. and the feeling will go away sooner or later. u just have to let go. i did it. and i didnt make someone tell me that they hated me to get over it. i did it cuz i needed to. and no one, not even the person i loved could help me get over it. seriously,be urself and love who u want to love. dont let anyone tell u its wrong..even God. ive been there before. i hated feeling the way i do for girls. but i cant tell myself to stop. just remember in the end it will be the guy that wins not the girl....hope u understand what im saying...

aisuru-chan said...

oh and its most likley lust. u just also feel a lot of love and care alot for a person. so when u start feeling more u think its cuz u love them more than just a friend way. when its most likley just lust coming on...its addicting and hard to stop...

Anonymous said...

I would say, honestly, that I don't think most people are 100% gay or straight. I think quite the opposite. I think we are all fairly bi, and could enjoy intimacy with someone of the same or opposite sex, depending on the other person and the circumstances.

As far the morality of the situation? I cannot speak to that. I'm not a shining example of morality by anyone's standards, so I doubt I am much help.

The thing is, if you can be just fine and happy being with a guy, and even being married to one, then don't fret anything else. You can recognize that you have these feelings for women, but they won't make a difference because you also like guys and are with one.

If you find yourself wanting to be with a woman (women), then maybe talk to a trusted spiritual advisor about the matter, research different groups and opinions, see what people are saying, and make your own decision.

I've observed that being straight is easy, being gay is tough, but I think being definitively bi is the hardest. There's lots of us here that support you, don't give up on happiness and love just yet.