Sunday, November 15, 2009

for her

I hate this. Hate having no power, no control over anything. Unable to do anything, but able to feel the effects of everything.

Cry...why?? Whats the point. Getting worked up for nothing only to feel the same pain inside.

I want to hold her..and I want her to believe me when I say it's going to be okay, she doesn't have to be afraid.

I want her to be happy even if it means I'm dieing...And both of us are dieing...I want to save her...Because If I can't make her happy than what worth am I..?
I'm her friend. I'm suppose to help make things better..but I feel all the time I make things worse...

I wonder If she would be better off without me. But I'm too selfish to let her go..I never want to let her go..but one day..she'll see I'm nothing and she'll go..and I'll be glad for her, for she can finally be happy....and I

Me..my purpose will fade away..into the night like a shooting star..along with my heart for her...yes her

She is the only one who loved it..

And I would no longer want it.

4 comments:

Through My Eyes said...

Never think that you are nothing or that someone will be better off without you. Take the advice you so very often give to me and use it yourself. Your a wonderful girl and I know for a fact that anyone would be blessed to even know a girl like you
your friend :D
LIA

Tyler said...

I dont know know you personally Hope or Lia but what she says is true. I feel blessed that I know you on here so in person it woul dbe heaven.

Through My Eyes said...

hey i just wanted to pop in and see how you were doing....okay i hope....you should be happy to know that I've been happy two days in a row lol....thnx again for all the inspiration you've given me..i consider you a true friend
LIA

Hope said...

thank you both.

It means alot.