Thursday, November 19, 2009

Plans for Thanksgiving

Soo had counseling today...fun...not. I feel so bad! I was like so tired and I was falling asleep when we where talking. (WTF) God, I'm such a dumbass.Lol...and like I don't even know why I'm so tired. I get about 8 hours of sleep...Werid... XP

I'm in a werid mood right now..I don't even know how to explain it...I don't think I could even if I can....Woow. I'm soo crazy. I get like hyper and werid when I'm tired..AHHH..

Sooo what's everyone doing for thanksgiving..? Comment and Tell me all bout it. I'm going to my mom's little thanks giving thing tomorrow(there doing it early..why? I have no freakin idea) Anyway, that should be nice. Then the hole school gets off Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. YAAAAY Im suppose to go to my dads on Wed. come back friday..Fun fun. Sooo tell me what you all are doing. =D

This weekened is going to be a relaxed weekened...or at least I hope so. It's like the first one in ever that I finally said no to every one and stay home.I'm gonna have like a girls night..which it's in the morning soo..night..morning..doesnt make much sense.. ANyway,Where going to see New Moon.I'm not like a abused crazy fan. so before you go thinking that, thats not the case. =) I think it's okay and all. And to be honest I don't think Edward is all that hot, I mean it's not like he's shit ugly. LMFAO!! =D

No comments: