Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ALIVE














Hello earth. Hope is finally back and kicking. Got my knew meds and I already feel the effects working. Which is FUCKING amazing. ^o^
Haha. Part of the medicine's job is to make me have more energy so I feel kinda hyped up..like a squirrel on caffeine. WHOOOHOOO <.<
lol.



SOOOO Just got done talking to my little brother. (Ty from I'll do tricks for you) and I am soooo SOOOO excited for him. WHHOOHOOO go get him Little bro!! Ahhh so proud man. I cant even tell ya. =DD



ANYWAY, Gonna make a shout out to ALL MY FAVE. BLOGS.


LIA- YOUR THE SHIT. YOUR MY BABY GIRL AND I FUCKING LOVE YOU
TY- YOUR AMAZING AND IM SOO PROUD. KEEP IT UP BOY.
MATT- BOY YOUR THE SEX. LOL. YOUR AMAZING, AND I LOVE YOUR SUPPORT.

Thanks to all who where there for me when I was gone for EVER, I really appreciate it. I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Christmas is coming.... SOOOO let me know what you want!!! =DDD



I'll write an actually blog tomorrow. Got finals to study for tomorrow. UGH. >.<


3 comments:

Tyler said...

Girl it happen!!! We will talk later!

Forsaken03 said...

Good stuff,
(Y)

Through My Eyes said...

Hey Hope,
Wow its been along time. I e-mailed to your silverdancer account on yahoo lol :D ....as the holidays draw near I find myself wishing that I was able to hangout with you....holidays are always a depressing time for me....how have you been?....good im hoping?....well i gotta go study for finals
TAKE CARE
E> LIA