Monday, December 7, 2009

ASK ANYTHING


I saw one of my blogger people do this. Soo I thought it would be fun.


You can email me or comment me asking any questions you want. =p

You dont have to tell me your name or anything either. Just ask. It can be completley random.


I love being random, soooo it's all good.


Have fun. =p




Little something bout me.


Real name- Hope


Eye color- changes color but usually blue grey, grey, green, grey green, and blue green. Lol


Hair color- golden brown


Height- 5'6


Age- 15 on Feb.1 I'll be 16


favorite color- purple


born- Arizona


Love life-single


Job- none yet. =)


Sooo that's alittle bout me... =D

1 comment:

Through My Eyes said...

Can I just be done Hope? I just want to be done....I dont even know what the means....I feel like I'm drowning....
LIA