Wednesday, December 30, 2009

World we live in


You know what I've noticed...?


Is how much people change each and everyday. How they grow more mature or less mature. How there values seem to change as well. Even though just a week ago it was completley different...


I do like change for the most part..and I've now realized....I HATE change...All the change I've seen so far...is good for the other person but nobody else. And I dont like it.


I dont like the relationship I have with my sister. We were tight. Closer than close. Now where like fire and ice. We dont get along....I mean seriously who wants to play with fire..when all you get is burnt. Thats how it is. And when she does try every great moon ....Im cold to her...because I've waited for so long...and I got tired of waiting.


Though my father probably wont admit it again....he was upset with me. He said He didnt think I cared, that I could give a shit less. Now if any of you know me well, theres one thing that has always been clear. For some odd reason since I was little my dad has been my hero. I absolutely adore him, and only wish to please him.


So when he told this to me..you could imagine my face...I cryed. Lol. Stupid right...... >.<


But in my head...I guess I thought it to be obvious..Like everyone knew my daddy was my favorite, and you don't mess with him other wise you'll deal with me.( LMAO)


And me and my dad are so much alike..we both need to have people show that they care for us to truly believe it. And both me and my dad have depression issues...so we don't have alot of self esteem.....so we need that encouragement from people to show they care.


But I guess...I thought he always knew...and he didn't....Which killed me. The only one in my whole life Ive ever really wanted acceptance and love from...


Thought I gave a shit less about him... It hurt..


Since that day I have called him everyday and told him I loved him...


As much as we all would just love for life to stand still..... freeze time and stay in happiness and keep relationships the same....


It WILL never happen.


We can't change everyone.


And the world will not stop on our expense.


That is the hard reality we live in.



SO EVERYONE


Live each day as though it's your last. Change all relationships you hate...and forgive those who have hurt you.


That is the only way for our world,


our life


to go round.




2 comments:

Through My Eyes said...

I love everything that you had to say in this blog...now if I could only apply it to my own life....maybe someday though right :D.....well anyway I e-mailed you so check it out
Lia

Tyler said...

just stopping by to wish you a happy new year!