Thursday, December 3, 2009

ALL FOLLOWERS READ U MAY HAVE A AWARD

This blog is only going to be about my top favorites, because they need to be noticed for how fucking amazing they are. And don't get mad if I don't write alot about you because it may be I don't know..or I'm just meet you....I dont know. =P

NUMBER ONE -..MY GIRL...Lol.. AWARD GOES TOOOOO(no award..though that would be awsome..Lol god I have a one trackmind).
LIA! FROM- THROUGH MY EYES:
This girl is fucking amazing and has been with me since the begining of my blogging days. She is sooo sweet and kind hearted. I don't think she could hurt a fly. She has a amazing gift or writing poems that sound like god him self wrote it. =P She is all that every girl seeks for. I envy her, and most of all love who she is.

NUMBER TWO-MY BOY..not but that would be amusing... AWARD GOES TO TY. FROM- I'LL DO TRICKS FOR YOU:
So this boy is soo funny, and soo down to earth. He say's it like it is, and there's no drama orbullshit. I like that in a person. He's able to say how he feels without being worried of what others think. He's verykind hearted and cares for people that truly don't deserve it(not saying any name..*Cough HOPE*..Lol.. He has really great taste in music too, OHH and blogs, I must admit, most of my favorite blogs came from his page. ^-^ Haha.

NUMBER THREE-AMAZING BOY AWARD GOES TO FORSAKEN. FROM-A TWISTED FAITH:
So I feel like a total bitch cause I've been reading his stuff and all...but I never thought once to ask his name or what he would like me to call him..Thats why it says to forsaken cause that's his email...(I think..lol). SO this boy is just like WOW. Awsome perfect picture of mature down to earth out there guy. If people where more like him and Ty the world would be FUCKING AMAZING!!! I haven't talked much with him yet..but I already know enough to tell he is kind and is passionate about the people he loves and the things he cares for. I respect him.

NUMBER FOUR-SEXY MAN BEAST..(LMFAO) AWARD GOES TO DOUG. FROM-RIGHT TIME AND PLACE:
Soo just found this guy a few days ago I believe..and Saw his post on almost died..and I died laughing. It was amazing. I love people that are just so random that it's awsome. OMG AND OHH YESS HE POSTED THREE SOME!!! OMG CAN U SAY ORGASMICK..? AHHHHH. (Lmao) It's amazing. Just so blunt and out there. I love it. Good for him. Omg and sleep over...dood that sex right there, holy shit soooooo SEXY! lol

NUMBER FIVE-CHEERLEEADER..AWARD GOES TO FALL OUT GIRL. FROM-INSERT CREATIVE BLOG TITLE HERE:
Soo yet again I havent had the chance to figure out a name. But I'm sure what ever it is, it's beautiful. She is very sweet and kind, and has alot to offer this world. She cares deeply for those who are her friends or her lover.(hehe). She has heart that could change the world,and soul that could save lives. I know it. She's creative and can DRAW. Which I will add is the SEX. (When I say something is the sex I mean it is awsome, hot, kewl, interesting than anything ect.)

NUMBER SIX-MANSOME MAN..(HAHA) AWARD GOES TO BRETT. FROM-WHO'S KEEPING SCORE:
Sooo I just like found this man today. And already love him.(His blog, though I bet he is amazing to fall for. Lol) He is very funny and kind. I love the pictures he puts up. And his blog is like a book always keeping you on your toes, wanting more. I love it. I haven't learned much yet but I'm sure he's got alot more that meets the eye.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST NUMBER SEVEN-THE MR.(hehe)AWARD GOES TO WKBOY714. FROM THAT BOY'S RAMBLINGS:
I just found his blog as well. So of course I don't know his name..yet. (Haha). He's very nice and amusing from what I've read. He is awsome. I hope to learn alot more about him. He is very compassionent about his friends and family. I love that. He's a down to earth guy.

Well...I must be getting off. I had a SHIT load of home work from yesterday. I was sick and stayed home. Anywayz...Love ya all.

OHHHHH AND I LIKE TO THANK THE ACCADOMY..JK...Lol.

WELCOME TO THE CRAZY WORLD OF HOPELESS HOPE. How ironic. ^p^

4 comments:

Tyler said...

hope you know your my girl if i gave out an award it would be to you. u truly understand me as i understand u. i totally believe if we lived close together people would get sick of seeing us together. there is no way in hell we would ever be apart. we could take on the world and spit it out were done. why cause were badass like that.

Through My Eyes said...

Awwww Hope!!!! Thanx so much sweetheart....I wish I could see myself the way you see me...Your number one in my eyes :D....and the girl who writes for -insert-creative-blog-here is actually my best friend Alley lol :D....shes the only person in my personal life who knows of my blog...and her name is Shelbi...she is absoultely amazing and I love her with all my heart....
Thanx again for the "award" you made my day and put a smile on my face...
LIA

Forsaken03 said...

Thanks for the award!
Sorry I was busy, and haven't been able to read any blogs until now :(, but thank you, what you said really made me smile, and I hope we do talk more sometime :)

Brett said...

Aww, thanks Hope. =]

I'm pretty short for time at the moment, but I will be catching up on your blog when I get a chance.

I know a few of the guys on this list, and they are indeed genuinely awesome. You appear to be too =P

Brett =].