Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I care, but do you?

PLEASE TURN ON THE SOUND. THANKS AND ENJOY. =D



























Friends are made to pick up the broken pieces when you can't.








Friends are there to bet the hell out of a bitch that starts a rumor.












Friends are there to tell you, your beautiful, and every man totally does NOT deserve you.









Friends are there to tell you, you have a HUGE fucking bugger on your face when everyone laughs and stares.










Friends are there to piss you off so you'll have a reason to go see them.








And most importantly..




A friend is there when NOBODY else cares.








So many are with out a true friend today. So many ache and hurt because no one treats them like there alieve. SO many BRING THERE OWN PAIN just to feel SOMETHING.







And so many wear that fake smile when in truth ....






their so hurt.




Well I say NO MORE.





No more will your tears fall down, because you're hurt so bad.






Not anymore.








NO MORE








Until the day I die. No one. will feel any pain. I'll stop it. I know I can. because I'll do that.







Anything for the ones I love.









SO.




Everyone that's reading this.





What will you do. Todays the day, you can save a life simply be telling some one.








"Hey, you know I just want you to know your a good person, and I respect you."







YOU CAN NOT TELL ME IF SOME ONE SAID THAT TO YOU, IT WOULDN'T EFFECT YOU.





you would be surprised and in the end happy because SOME ONE noticed you.







Be grateful. because life as we all know it could end any day.





and that one person you always wanted to talk to would never know.. how truly specialy they are to your heart.


<3


dedicated to-Lia.







3 comments:

Tyler said...

sweet post girl!

Through My Eyes said...

.....I am completely speechless right now.....you didnt have to do that....you dont know me....you've never meet me...and yet...you care....god....I thank you from the bottom of my heart...and your right....everything you said in that post was right....the world needs more people like you in it....we'd be better for it....if the world had more people like you Hope thats exactly what we would all have...more HOPE....but alas we dont and thats sad....sometimes the only thing that keeps me going is you and Alley...so agian thank you so much

Through My Eyes said...

oh and thnx for playing my favorite song...never think...brings tears to my eyes every time