Saturday, December 5, 2009

Explaining bitching..and well more bitching yaa

I'm sorry to all who had to read my last two blogs. Obviously I was depressed and just felt like bitching. Being sick alaways put's me in werid bi-polar moods. I'm happy and cuddling with some one then the next moment I'm sad and just want to be left alone.

I hate it. >.< SO again very sorry.

I don't really think things like being fat, skinny, black, white,mentally challenged, and etc, really defines a person. I said that just because I was upset.

No, I know what makes a person. It's the heart, and the soul. Nothing else really matters. Because what ever is in some one's heart is them. But I guess one of the point's I was trying to make was...not everyone thinks like me...(Nobody should!! I'm...retarded, Lol)

Alot of people only look at the bad things or the flawed things and use them against other people when they too, HAVE FLAWS!!!! That was the point I was trying to get across. It's..It's very sad...because none of those things matter..and yet the world we live in...they do.

It's like two birds trying to kill each other because one has a better nest than the other. I mean come on. BE GRATEFUL YOU HAVE A NEST. *DAMN BIRD*

They both have a nest..?

Right..?

They both are birds right...?

They both have the power to change anything..lets say like a nest.....

Right....?

So then why do they fight...? Because there animals. It's always going to be put in any living things head, it need more,or the best. It's called greed.

When a child is born they know nothing..! Correct. Yes. This is why they call it the learning stages of life. These nexts years with the child and parent is going to help develop what the child will act like.

Lets say Baby boy is 3 years old and has watched dad bet the shit outta mom. Well you can be sure that baby boy is going to think hitting girls is okay, just because he was around it, and dad did it.

See when infants are born greed is the only thing they know.

They want to be feed .

They need to be changed.

They want attention and love.

Greed is first instinct to everyone.

It's the growing up part that teaches us the things we want and the things we truly need.

So anyway ya....I think that's part of what I was thinking...

I don't know...To be honest I can't really think much with all the medicine I'm on. I just know my nose burns like a bitch from blowing it to much (Hahaha...pervert)=D
My throats hurts like a bitch because it's dumb.....and well everything else. Lol. =P

So enough of my bitching and explaining my bitching. Lol. Have a good rest of the day people's.

I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE GAY AND BI PEEPS OUT THERE.

YOUR FUCKING AMAZING.

LOVZ YA!!!! XP

(It's called the red X mark....If I was you I'd click it right now, STOP STARING AT THE COMPUTER. This chick is crazy!!!) Haha

2 comments:

Ace said...

Hey! I tought I'd come on over and answer the questions you left me on my blog.

1. I'm not a christian, I am a devout Athiest. But there are many christians that accept homosexuality and then those that don't, I don't blame them for not accepting it (although I wish everyone just would) because its their beleifs and they have the right to chhose what they think.

2. I decided to follow your blog because you seem like a very intriguing person and I wanted to keep tabs on any updates.

3. Don't worry about ranting, everyone needs to let off steam, in my comment I was just trying to help you see some of the more wonderous things about liefe :)

Lots of love, Matt xx

Ace said...

Heeeeeeey!

Thought I'd use this post to comment again :P

Unfortunately I'm single at the moment, but I haven't really been looking either so I'm not really bothered :D

Any special guys in your life at the moment? ;)