Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dull

I wanna write something good...deep and amazing. But I cant seem to think of anything..

I hate having nothing to say or write cause I always do. And when I finally dont it's irritating. >.<
***
Right now, everything is standing all but too still.
When they upped my medicine it was suppose to make a HUGE change and yet I feel no different. It's hard to explain...but I dont feel better at all...but I certainly dont feel worse either.

I have no idea.

I just feel blank..like there's something missing. And It leaves me feeling so empty and dead. I stay up till 4 at night..then sleep in till 2 in the afternoon. Thats my life. Ive had friends over and Ive gone to friends house too..but idk...something is just wrong. or missing.

I wish I knew what was...but life is just kinda dull....

>.<


1 comment:

Sanyu said...

I feel kinda the same way. everything is standing still kinda like the world stopped. Mostly i think its cause im bored but still everything has kinda...idk the word just blank i guess