Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer

Sooo, Im at my dads right now. I skipped out on summer skool and went here instead. Ive been here since last sunday. It's been amazing.

Anway, so last time i was really upset. What happened was...i was band from joe and his friend. It was terrible. The cops came and stuff....>.< long story short, i cant see him and its sad..but I havent been depressed since..and there's been no gay drama. so is it for the best, was it a good choice...?? I have no idea. I guess I'll always wonder about it...

I miss him alot. And I think about him alot too....it makes me sad. So i try to act like nothing ever happened. but it did..and I wish it still was..

***

Summer is going good soo far. Its been really busy. All my friends want to do shit with me. It's like there's not enough of me to go around. Lol. XD

You know what I really want to do this summer...? I want to get away. Get away from all my friends, and most of my family. Like the ones I see most of the time. I want to get away and find myself...Ive changed alot. And i kinda wonder who I am now...idk..

I seem to have alot on my mind lately..Like all I'm doing is thinking. And writing poems. I love them, its mainly cause of a certain blogger that got me wanting to write poems. Which is my girl Lea. XD

Love you all..I'ma go.




No comments: