Saturday, June 5, 2010

Is that alright with you..?

Isnt it amazing how you can be soo happy and fine. Then within a few minutes you can be so fucking depressed and sad. Thats crazy...and dumb.

>.<

I. MISS. HIM. SOOO. FUCKING. MUCH......... T.T

It hurts soo bad.

I just want to cry, he doesnt even know. Nor does he care.

It's all so wrong. We've been through everything just for it to end here.

No..

It doesnt seem right.. It cant be

Thats all thats going on in my head....

I feel like I'm in a daze just watching everything happening but not really understanding it...or being able to change it..

I need to feel him..feel his energy..see his face...see his eyes look into mine. I need him.............

I wish it would just go away..And I wish I could move on as easily as he seems too.

What I really wish is that we had a chance to be we..to be something we'll never get to be or will ever be.......

T.T *tears. fall. down.*

No comments: