Friday, June 18, 2010

Long lost feelings ohh joy... XD

It's been along...long time since she's been in my head..and I actually miss her. I have no idea why but she's been on my mind alot.. Is that good or bad. Well I dont know. >.<

I had a werid and sad dream...

She was in it and she died and I missed her so much and I remember I was crying alot over her as though I was still in love or something. Then she came alieve again but as a different girl..it was so werid like it looked exactly like her and had her voice but it wasnt her.. Sooooo werid. XD

Omg, now Im on fucking facebook and some dumbass just asked me if I wanted to fuck him, and That he's soo horny and if I was naked he would come and fuck me, WHAAATTT A CREEPER. XD
Sorry guys but some of you are soooo fucking crazy. >.< Ah. Lol.

Good lord, ahhh that just makes me laugh. XD

Anyway back to what I was saying,

=}

haha...I dont know what I was saying I just know I miss her, and I feel bad for her. I kinda just wanna give her a hug like old times..but I think that'd be to werid for her...so I'll leave my thoughts to myself. >.<

>.> <.< LOL....AHHHHH IM GOING TO GO CRAZY THINKING ABOUT STUFF LIKE THIS.

alright...Im going to go find a large whole and fall into it until Im under control of gay feelings. >.< lol. SEEEE YAAAA.

3 comments:

Sanyu said...

wow..thats really creepy.. and gross of that guy. ew. if i was in that situation *evil laugh* that would be so funny AHAHAHA(no im not saying im gay or id like it im saying that i wud mess with him and really get inside his head and destroy him) that would be fun and amusing AHAHAHA. still i wished i didnt hear that cause its gross, makes me also want to grab him by the jaw and swing him to the ground so hard that he go straight to hell ^-^ lol

Sanyu said...

ya thats just how i feel about pervs

Hope said...

Lol. It was very creppy. I was like wtf...get away from me. XD
I just ignored him.