Monday, June 21, 2010

HOLY SHIT

Aeris_directory

Tired

You are a tired soul. Perhaps you're just tired from being so busy all the time, working hard. Maybe it's school, or supporting a family. Maybe you take too much on your shoulders, the whole weight of the world... Whatever the reason, you just crave some relaxation. At the moment, you could care less about whats going on right now. Well, maybe you care, but you're just getting tired of caring. You are just plain tired of having a bunch of junk dumped on your life and you feel like you deserve a break. And if you've been working hard, then heck yes. Take a break before you really begin to go numb and forget to care.


OMG THIS IS SOOO ACCURATE. DID I NOT JUST POST SOMETHING SAYING IM DONE CARING. WOW. Thats soooo freakin kewl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hope
I was just wondering if maybe.....we could talk....like we used to....I dont know if you still have my number but I'd like to talk to you.......just let me know
LIA

Sanyu said...

that sounds like the blog you just put up

Hope said...

Zack-Yes I know doesn't it? I was sooo amazing when I saw this and found the connection. ^^

Katie-I would love to hun. Ive been reading all your post..though I haven't made a comment. >.< To be honest I don't know why. Ive missed you dearly. But Im also...kinda scared to talk because you've changed so much. It's not bad like I dont hate you. Lol. I just get really attached to people and Im just worried I'll get to attached. >.< I want to talk though. I really have meant to call things just have been crazy. =p
Anyway, Im going to be very busy tomorrow. So if I dont get back to you thats why. We will talk but most likely not tomorrow.Stay strong hun. Do that for me.

Hope-

P.s thanks for the comments guy and girl. ^^ it makes me feel good to get to comment back on my own page..kinda like Im special. Lol...>.<