Monday, June 21, 2010

Sohoko

Some times I wonder if I grow more Sohoko each day... >.<

The yearning can get very unbearable and make me question things of which I'm not willing to answer, or at least not with friends knowing... =[

I love them on here but the people who actually know me..yaaa I prefer them not know everything. That's one bad thing about my blog. I added some of my friends and now I'm limited to what I may say...which I'm not going to lie is hard and irritating. Its like a love, hate relationship.

Anyway....

Sohoko...it kinda describes alot for me. Being in the middle...(I am the middle child, and lets face it..we middle people bare it ALL. Out of all the kids we care the MOST, out of all the kids we hurt the most, and out of all the kids we forgive easier. Where usually more emotional too. XD )
I'm always in the MIDDLE of the fight never the one having the fight (cause remember I don't like conflict ...and I'm just nice. =P ) I don't like being in the front of the class or really the back..but the middle is usually good. >.< When I draw i always start in the MIDDLE of the page...

don't you see...this middle has a real hold on me and is proving my life to live up to it's standards. >.<

I can't describe it much more than giving it away that it is the MIDDLE....if you get if...if you can see there's a secret message in here. Not in different colors like I normally do..but deep beneath the words...think what they mean...and you'll find the answer Ive been trying to forget....

1 comment:

Hope said...

I..think I am bi...>.<