Thursday, June 10, 2010

A girls dream and a hearts goal

There's one thing in a girls life she truly wants the most.

The feeling of wanting and love.

Now, of course you can get this from alot of people.

Like...

friends
family
teachers
co-workers
anyone!!!!

But....There's always going to be that one special person we want most...

And that is the man Or women we'll be with.

You know, the one we sit and day dream about day after day. The one that will sweep us off our feet and fall madly in love with. The one you grow old with for the rest of your life....

yet...

How many find it..?

How long does it take..?

What suffering and pain will it take to get there..?

And how many times will you have to try and fail..?

Now of course you must be thinking..."she's so young...why the fuck is she complaining...?" Or, " Love is a long way for you, dont worry about it"........but

I do...and I'm scared.

Everyone gets divorced today. is that my fate..?
Everyone cheats or gets cheated on. Will this happen to me and will I except it and move on or move out..?
Everyone falls for someone else. Can I love anyone other than who I marry..and if so what type of person would that make me..?

I have a goal and a dream..thats to be a psychologist so I can help teens that have been raped or malested or some way abused get through it because I have. I was even physically abused and I got through it. Nothing will stop me from giving back to the world...by helping girls even boys who may be in the place I use to be.

Anway..the point is I dont want to date or get in a relationship in highschool cause I want to make sure nothing can get in the way of my life...my goal..but

I do want to have and find love....and love is just so hard to find. Im just scared if I wait too long it'll be too late.

I wont be out of college till im at leat 26..

I just want to find someone who can love me for me and love my goal..so that I can feel accomplished with my goal and loved with my future someone. >.<>.<


4 comments:

Ace said...

Right now you're still at school, you'll find that when you get to college things will change dramatically, for the better!

Things just become easier and everyone is obviously there to work and will have the same goals of working towards their future. It will also be easier to meet people as there will be loads of new people, some of who you will make friends with straighgt away and others more slowly. (also you will be away from home right? It makes interaction with people alot easier, as you control everything)

Ace~xxx

Anonymous said...

hey im going to e-mail you at your yahoo account so look for it k?

Forsaken03 said...

you give me inspiration :3

Hope said...

How do I give you inspiration. >.< Lol. Ima dumbass.