Friday, January 1, 2010

2 is better than 1

To start the knew year off I'm going to show you my favorite blogger, and my bestfriend. Sooo some how i found this person in a whole world of bloggers and happen to love her blog...because

something about her was different.....real. I'm a very real, and a realistic person. Finding her was unreal and since then our friendship as been unreal as well.

I can truly say I've never meet anyone like or near like her. I can truly say I've never wanted to hug someone so much.(Lol) I can truly say I've never had a friendship last online and become as strong as this one.

It's so unreal to me because things like this dont happen....ever.

point blank.


People like her give me hope....of which I honestley dont have..... You must be thinking.....WHAT..? Her name is hope and yet she has no hope....? WTF>>>?

Ya thats what I think every damn day.... I hate my name.... with a pattionate loath..

I could and can never succisde to it. I bring shame and dishonor to it.. and yet she makes me truly question my own thoughts.

You see Im a piece of shit. (lol) Its true, Im a turd...and Im stubborn but I cant help but run with my tail between my legs when she says something... like its okay.. Im thinking its not okay..but just because she spoke it into this world....i obey and think it is okay. LOL>.<

Im kinda like a dog.... (LMAO) I have but one master..unless my master leaves me..or I must leave my master for what ever reason. =P


I tend to give "good" advice...but the bad thing about me is I never take my own words into say.. She reminds me of this. AND I like that. I like people saying HOPE!! STOP PUSSY FOOTING AROUND AND DO SOMETHING.

She's not affraid to tell me things. She trusts me...and for what ever reason....I dont know. >.<
(Remember Im a turd!)

You know i just cant stand how people like you, bri, Ami.....can put such werid feelings on me. You know i think my retardness and turdness is started to rub off.

DAMN IT. RUN EVERY ONE. XP XP

AHHHH. Im so crazy...i swear. >.<

Anyway..

I may not be able to write good poems....(Thanks Katie -my sister Katie-)

But I can tell you one thing straight out with out hesitation.

















She's my girl and my world. She is my first REAL friend. AND I will always love her for this.

<3>

(If ur smart lol...you'll realize theres more to what this is really saying.) ^^ tehe IM good like THAT. ^0^

1 comment:

Through My Eyes said...

AWWWWWWWWW....you make me wanna cry....THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH.....that was THE single nicest thing anyone has ever said to me...and I feel the same about you.....