Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Back

Hello everyone. ^^

Sooo it's just been hell this past few days. I got very sick, and was throwing up then i got better from the throwing up part but got back that terrible pain in my left side.
(To this day since last wednesday I have slept on the coach sitting up. UP. I am SOOO sick of it.) I hope this isnt to personal but it'll help also why I'm in pain. I got my "monthly" sunday as well which has been hell. I went to the docter and they think i could have something wrong with my ovarys.(didnt spell that right) They think i have cits on them. Anway..this coming monday i got to go to the Hospital and get a altra scan or something...From there, many things can happen..

I could have to get surgery, get on another medicine, or the worst one....they wont do anything and I'll have to just LIVE with it...which is NOT good. >.<

Thank you for the comment Just.^^ It was very nice, and very helpful. I owe you.

So anyway. I'll start getting up oost often now. =]

Well i got ALOT of peoples blogs to read and comment...


FUN FUN. =P

2 comments:

Ryan said...

thanks for the support girl. ill let ty know your thinking about him.

Ace said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling better!

Ace~x