Sunday, January 3, 2010

Night of hell & Are blogger people dead..?

Once again last night was another night from hell. >.<

Didn't sleep at all got up at 5 again.

Told my Mom, it was hurting and she like starts crying and shit was like "what do you want me to do Hope..? Its way to early to take you to the E.R.
And when we do go hope we'll have to wait bout 4 hours just to be seen."

"Nothing I guess then. Im just telling you it hurts and I havent slept." -shes crying-

(You know through this whole damn thing I don't cry once when IM the one in PAIN, and IM the one who hasnt SLEPT. >.<)

"Hope have you tryed sitting up, laying on your side..? Did you put the heating pad on your side?"

"Yes mom I did." >.<

"I don't know what to do hope..!!!"

"I'll go out in the living room and try to sleep on the coach...."

SOOO some how I fall asleep there sitting up.-woke up with a bad ache in my neck and back-.....

Well that was a short summery of how my wonderful night went. <.>

Seems like no body's been on lately..either that or I'm just a loner and no one wants to comment or talk to me. Lol

But really. Seems like people are dead or something, so I'd like it very much for some love from you all...or at least come and say Ur alive. =D

No comments: