Friday, January 1, 2010

Family issue


It's sooo amusing to me how things never seem how they are... It makes me laugh..not in a good way though..lol.


Things you thought wouldnt happen do...and people who you think are amazing arent. >.<


It's like WHAT THE FUCK....? Seriously...? WHY..???


WHY

WHY

WHY....?


WHY.......because that's life they say....but I NEVER in a million years saw all this crap coming as a kid..hell even a preteen.

I thought Life would be better and funner the older I got because I would be able to do more things..and Become me. Who ever that would be....


I figured family would grow closer and become one.


But as I have said..it's NOTHING like that.


Like at all, and I dislike this.


I dislike that my mother has waited for ever and has been in such ABUSIVE relationships to find a guy and he seems to be just the same..


I hate being scared worried that today will bring knew unnecessary fights...that leave everyone with scars.


I just want my family to be happy and all the damn drama to just calm down...


>.<


Grr.


Im also nervous for skool....which is monday and my classes change too...which sucks major ass. It gets my panties all up in a bunch. LOL. =D


No but really it sucks.


ahhh. WELCOME TO MY LIFE. >.>


>.<


<.<


<.>



No comments: