Friday, January 1, 2010

MATTY XP

So since I did my last blog on a friend Im gonna do this one on one too. ^^
This here is one of my men in bloggin. To be exact my 2nd one. =) He's my man. Lol.

take him and u die. lol. but really xp

I am now going to call him matty. Haha. I made that all up on my own. Arent I good...? Lol.

He's soooo fucking amazing. Boy if i was older and you werent gay i'd totally want to date you. Lol. Ur amazing.

If you dont know him or dont have him on ur blog first off:

YOUR FUCKING CRAZY

Secound off:

He's the shit!! (Told you Im rubbing off LOL)

But really hes sooo kewl. >.< I love the pictures he puts up. And he is soooo sweet. Like talk about kind hearted. <3

lol

I love ya matty boy. ^^

1 comment:

Ace said...

Aww Thanks so much, you're too kind!

Lotsalove,

Ace~x