Tuesday, January 19, 2010

shout out to blogger peeps

Thank you to all my blogger people.
for staying and reading even though I hardly get on though i promise that will change.>.<

Anyway,

LIA-You know I fucking love you. Your amazing,and will always be my best friend. You write the best poems, and always seem to make my day bright. <3

TY- Boy I have been worried sick about you. And I'm sooo glad to find that your doing better. I cant wait till I get to hear from you.^^ I miss you lots lil brother.S0 get better. <3

MATT- I know I haven't talked to you much and I feel terrible. Your blog is where I'm going next after this post, sooo be ready. Your fucking amazing. I love you lots and your picture are amazing, the SEX. =D <3

RYAN-Though I just "meet" you I can tell your sweet, kind, caring, Witty, and awsome. I think your a great person, and a great big brother. Im sure others agree. Your very kewl, and I hope to learn more about you. ^^ <3

And to anyone else on here....who I haven't mentioned thank you. ^^

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TOMORROW. =D

No comments: