Friday, January 1, 2010

Ty

SOOOO this here is the closest thing I've got of a picture of my lil bro. >.<

Lol.

Here again I'm doing the post about my friends here and well everwhere..well..maybe just on here..lol. So Ty actually found me. I have NO IDEA how, or why he even liked my blog cause I'm...I'm me. >.< And to be honest I don't think I'd wanna follow a fruit like me.

Lol.

Ty is sooooooooooo sweet and kind hearted. BUT he's got a temper just like any young hot headed boy. (LOL) I like that about him though. He knows not to take shit from people. (I hope this quality of his rubes off on me >.< )
He is full of life and excitment. He's load and out there. AND most of all he says what he thinks and feels. Which I cant do half the time because I dont want to hurt people or upset anyone.

I envy this from him. XP

He's been with my blog since I first started. WHich i was all bi-polar at the time because of all the drama and shit going on in my damn hopeless hope life.

Lol.

Anyway. Hes my top fav boy.

Love ya lil bro.


No comments: