Saturday, January 2, 2010

UGH >.<

Soooo for some damn reason my left side around my stomach and uper thigh Ive been having terrible sharp pains. Like they where worse than cramps..

I don't know what the hell is wrong or whatever all I know is it hurts like a bitch. >.<
It started round the afternoon....got worse at 10:00 or so and still hasnt left since last night at 10.

That is ridicouls. A scale 1 to 10 10 being the worst pain, it'd be a 10.

I didnt fall asleep till 5:00 in the fucking morning. >.< gosh im soo pissed about it. I didnt want to spend my last day with my step sister feeling like shit. This sucks.

And she leaves tonight at 7!!!! >.<

Ugh.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this cause 6 months ago i wouldn't agree. But I'm actually sad she's leaving..... I really dont want her to go. ..

It's kinda werid for me to say that..cause not to long ago...I kinda hated her..lol

I feel bad...I mean I said sorry but people never forget......

Idk. Ima try and lay down....an maybe die. >.<

Lol.

1 comment:

Ace said...

Heya just wanted to come over and say that I hope the classes go well tomorrow! GOOD LUCK!

~Ace x