Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ty needs our help

My little brother...and my top number one boy on here is hurting right now. He is in a coma until he is healed.
I cryed when I heard this...This shouldn't happen to good people and yet it does. Soo I need all of my blogs help.

I need you all to pray or whatever you all do. I need support for him. He means the world to me. And Im sure even some of you feel the same. SO knowing this...

Everyone post this up and name it Ty needs our help.

He needs all the love and support we can give him. >.<

If you have any compassion at all...or respect for my blog...you WILL do so. OTHER WISE.. you might as well delete me cause that's what I'm here for. My blogger people.

Thank you all...and Ty...I pray and I.......I even HOPE you get better. I'm putting all my faith to you.....so get better. T-T


2 comments:

Ace said...

Hey, sorry to hear the news, I hope that he gets better soon! Stay strong so that when he recovers you can be there for him!

Sorry I've taken so long to see this post but I've been busy this week, Hope you are ok?

Ace~x

Just said...

Hey Hope tried to contact you threw your email. Would love for you to be part of Ty special blog ... please contact me ... trying to make it special for Ty my email is in my contact thanks. It just wouldn't be the same without you. Thanks Lee