Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I make the good girls go bad ^0^


So ina good mood right now. Just feel like chating and just talking bout anything and everything. =]

School, has been going fine. I got all caught up,and ive been gettin like A's and B's on my math test's and quizes. IM SOO PROUD. I never do that good in math. Haha Im awsome right..? =p
Don't anwser that. Tehe.

You know sprite is the shit. It's my favorite soda. Though I dont drink soda.I drink it every great moon. Hehe.

OMG!! I just remembered something I can talk about. SO I've never really liked anyone at school,and nor have I cared too. Then this guy switches into my 4th hour choir. And HOLY SHIT, HES HOT. I dont know someting bout him....Im attracted too. He's avarge height, got long black hair, Blue eyes, and he's a freakin senior. =D

Dood....I think I like him...Lol. That's never happened to me before. So I talked to him today and it went well.^^ Though I think he has a girl, which is okay..I mean it's not like Ima date him anyway. >.< Haha

Doood EVERY ONE at my school is getting prego. Its fucking crazy!!!

I wanna have some one I really know get prego. Hahaha. =D

Hmmmm wat cha say, all that its all for love. XP

I need a topic to talk about......Grrr Im in the mood and have nothing. To bad. >.<

No comments: