Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fun =]

Relationships are so werid and hard. Thats why I try hard to avoid them. >.<

But sometimes that just doesnt happen.

So basic low down...I still care/love my ex..and he's with my best friend...but there relationship isnt going well and he knows it. I think he may end up breaking up with her...and he also knows I still you know care.....so I think thats one reason he may break up with her...

But I dont wanna be the reason of that. I mean dont get me wrong...I'd be kinda relieved if they did but I dont want it to be done because of me. I want him to you know break up with her cause thats what he wants. >.<

AHHHH so confusing.


We got a shit load of snow over here. Sooo where kinda stuck in our house. =p

Fun Fun, right..? No. I wanna get out and do something. But of course...cant. =s

Dood I love the song I make the good girls go bad. Its sooo hot. Like the SEX. Listen to it. ^^

GOOD GIRLS GO BAD!!! =DDDD =P

No comments: