Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Math and drama what a combination

So it's been alittle while since I've last posted and I meant to get to it but theres been alot of drama at home and ALOT of stupid math home work.

Soo I'll start with math first. She hates me. lol. I just know she does. She gives a shit load of home work. NOW it was 14 problems. OKay so your thinking...Hope thats not that much. Stop bitching and do it.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU BOUT THESE FUCKING PROBLEMS. OHHHHH. =p
Each one has 4, yes FOUR steps to them. And none of them can come out in fractions. But guess what...? THEY ALL DO. SOOOOOO one fucking problem can take anywhere from 10 minutes. Imagine 14. YEAHHHHH WHOS COMPLAINING NOW BITCH. >.<

Soooo anyway thats been really stressing me out. Like I almost started crying over it...dumb right...and I DONT ever cry unless Im really upset. Lol. >.<

Now to the fun part. Real shit.

My moms been unhappy with her relationship with her boyfriend for along time. She's tried to work things out and just take it. But you see, my moms been through hell in back with love. She doesnt deserve this.
And she knows that. SO like 4 days ago..Mum told him she cared for him in all but it wasnt working and he had till friday to leave.
This was the right desicion. I was very proud of her. And yet....

I felt bad for him.... This is one thing i hate about me. I always have to feel the energy around me and whatever it is....I take on. His hurt sad and kinda numb.... you can guess what I am.

Gahh. And not just that.....I just wanted to help him..and idk..maybe cry with him.

Its sooo stupid cause I wanted him to leave..and yet i feel bad..

This is natural Im sure some of you will say.. But not for me. I didnt really like him i prayed thed wouldnt last cause I was done. Now all of the sudden I feel for him..

>.<

Feeling suck ass.

anyway..he'll be completley gone by this saturday.. AND because Ima chicken Im going to my dads...not just that but I really do miss my dad..

OHH and get this, when he moves and im suppose to go to my dads is my moms birthday!!!

God ima selfish bitch.

I told her i would stay..but she said no. We wouldnt be doing anything and she rather us go to my dads..
WHen I say i want to be left alone, its usually just a cloak to show Im strong. What I really want is someone to stay...saying nothing...just being there with me..
Because no one wants to be alone...I should of tryed to say no mom im staying..but idk..

PLus..My sister wont go to my dads...so she'll be with her...so thats okay..right..?

AHHHH IM TERRIBLE AT MATH AND AT DRAMA. >.<

1 comment:

Through My Eyes said...

If I lived by you I would be there for you...I would gladly sit beside you and say nothing....just hold your hand and comfort you....know that okay