Tuesday, January 19, 2010


I've been getting bad again on getting on everyday..


And I hate it. I love blogging. And reading people's stuff. But with home work its keeps me sooo damn busy. Not just that but i have this werid thing where I tell myself i never have enough time. Like not enough time to watch tv..or get on blogger. Things like that..


Anyway,

Not too much has been going on. My moms boyfriend left..and well everything is peaceful again. There hasnt been any fights or drama. It's nice. Im not gonna lie. >.<


You know what i noticed..? At my school everyone is getting pregant. Maybe its the season or something. Lol. Noo but really. Its crazy. It makes me wanna have some one i know that Im actually close to have a kid. >.<

Haha, i love kids though.


Speaking of kids...


I went to my daddys this weekened. It went well for the most part..... >.<>

My step sister is like..omg...sooo annoying and mean now. When ever she doesnt get her way she goes and tells. Like she trys to get everyone in trouble and Im sick of it. She went and got me in trouble. And what really upset me was that my dad believed a 10 year old.....over me. He's REAL daughter who technically 16. Gahh that really upset me. Im still hurt..but it doesnt matter. She spoiled and that wont change. She wont change. And my dad wont and cant do anything....

SO what does it matter right...?


All i know is..i go there to see my dad. Not to get bitched at and in trouble by a fucking snoty 10 year old brat. >.<>

P.s-everyone, thanks if you prayed for Ty. He's getting better which is amazing. Sooo plz keep it up. Love you all.

No comments: